WIN AN APPLE MACBOOK PRO WITH SES T&C’s
Welcome to the ‘WIN an Apple MacBook Pro’ Competition conducted by SES Africa. (the “promoter”). These rules are the official rules of the competition (“rules”). These rules (together with any official competition communications) will govern and apply to the competition.
1. The competition is conducted by the promoter.
2. No person who is a director, employee or agent of or consultant to the promoter or who is a spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner, or associate to a director, employee or agent of or consultant to the promoter is eligible to participate or enter the competition.
3. In order to enter, participants are required to RSVP to attend Industry Days 2016, Customer Party and to meet us at AfricaCom
4. RSVP to Each event entitles participants to a single entry.
5. Download the SES Industry Days Africa 2016 App (click here to download the App)
6. Attend Industry Days 2016 – download and use our App to rate the speakers (one entry for each speaker rated)
7. Visit the SES stand at AfricaCom (Stand C2, CTICC) and Scan the QR code on display
8. The more events the participant attends – the more times they are able to scan the QR code and increase their chances of winning an Apple MacBook Pro.
9. Events include: SES Industry Days – 14th November. AfricaCom – 15th November, the Customer Party on the evening of the 15th November.
10. Participants may also enter by completing the speaker surveys on the SES Week App.
11. For each speaker rated, this constitutes one entry into the draw
12. The competition winner will be selected via lucky draw and announced at the Customer Party on the evening of the 15th November. Please note that you will be automatically disqualified should your name be called and you are not in attendance at the event. The draw will be repeated until a winner that is present at the event is selected.
13. The Draw will be automated and the winner of the Apple MacBook pro will be selected at random.
14. Under no circumstances will the promoter and its successors, employees, officers, suppliers, contractors, agents, consultants, directors and shareholders be liable for all and any losses, claims, proceedings, actions, damages, (direct, consequential or otherwise), liability, demands, expenses, legal costs (on an attorney and own client basis), medical costs or other costs howsoever arising out of, based upon, or in connection with (directly or indirectly) the competition, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
15. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern this competition.
17. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or alter any aspect of the competition at any time at its sole discretion without liability.