Connect & you could win an Apple Watch
The challenge is on – you could win a brand new Apple Watch by simply scanning the QR code at any of the events during SES week! How do you scan the codes? Simply download the SES App and follow the instructions.
Where do you find the QR codes?
- SES Industry Days – Scan the QR code in your agenda booklet
- AfricaCom – Scan the QR code at the SES stand
- Customer Party – Scan the QR code at the registration desk
- Bonus Entry – Complete the survey after Industry Days
So the more events you visit, the more times you can enter,* and the more chance you have of winning!
*Each QR code can only be scanned once per guest.
WIN AN APPLE WATCH WITH SES T&C’s
Welcome to the ‘WIN an Apple Watch’ Competition conducted by SES. (the “promoter”). These rules are the official rules of the competition (“rules”). These rules (together with any official competition communications) will govern and apply to the competition.
- The competition is conducted by the promoter.
- No person who is a director, employee or agent of or consultant to the promoter or who is a spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner, or associate to a director, employee or agent of or consultant to the promoter is eligible to participate or enter the competition.
- In order to enter, participants are required to scan the QR Codes which will be handed out at each event.
- Each event entitles participants to a single entry.
- The more events the participant attends – the more times they are able to scan the QR code and increase their chances of winning an Apple Watch.
- Events include: SES Industry Days – 16th November. AfricaCom – 17th November, the Customer Party on the evening of the 17th November. Participants may also enter by completing the survey on the SES Week App.
- The competition winner will be selected via lucky draw and announced at the Customer Party on the evening of the 17th November. Please note that you will be automatically disqualified should your name be called and you are not in attendance at the event. The draw will be repeated until a winner is selected.
- The Draw will be automated and the winner of the Apple watch will be selected at random.
- Under no circumstances will the promoter and its successors, employees, officers, suppliers, contractors, agents, consultants, directors and shareholders be liable for all and any losses, claims, proceedings, actions, damages, (direct, consequential or otherwise), liability, demands, expenses, legal costs (on an attorney and own client basis), medical costs or other costs howsoever arising out of, based upon, or in connection with (directly or indirectly) the competition, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern this competition.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or alter any aspect of the competition at any time at its sole discretion without liability.